Thursday 13 November 2014

Misbah-ul-Haq (Pak) Says Won 1st Test Match Against Newzealan 13 November 2014

Misbah-ul-Haq:'Great feeling, thisis a young team, nice to perform like this against top teams in the world. I am happy with my own form, I have got a lot of support from all people during my bad times, especially, the board members. We should never lose hope, I have plenty of belief in myabilities. I am working hard, but sometimes you need to remain patient. I worked hard during the off-period. But my form was poor,against Australia, in the ODIs. But suddenly everything changed around me. You need someone who can churn things around, I felt the partnership between Younis Khan and Azhar Ali in the first Test against Australia, was the turning point. That gave us belief and I believe, the way the youngsters responded, bowling out the Australians in the first innings, gave us plenty of belief. We are playing well now and will look forward to do the same in the next Test as well.'

No comments:

Post a Comment